lyricalexpressions.

* -1ne - now the skies could fall, not even if my boss should call._ the world, it seems so very small . . . cause nothing even matters . . . at all . . . _ you're part of my identity. i sometimes have the tendency . . . to look at you religiously, babe. cause nothing even matters . . to me.

* - 2wo - i think about the day i met . . . the perfect stranger: i think about us._ i think about the day i got wrapped . . . around your finger: i think about us._the sun was shinning on you . . . the lord was smiling on me . . . and love was calling us: i had my mind made up._i can't stop loving you . . . i can't help myself. and i can't get over you. no matter what i tell myself.

About me

hewillbemissed.

6.25.2009



he will be missed, no doubt about that.
on my short time of being on this earth, i've always known that there was an MJ.
but now that he's gone . . it's just like wow.
he was one of my favorite artists, no lie.
thriller has always been my favorite CD.
i could listen to that ALL DAY.

but what really bothers me is the ignorant people on myspace postin dumb shit like we can't mourn his death. i mean, no we don't personally know him, but really tho, it's a loss for the music industry.
that's just like saying we can't be sad that our best friend's uncle's cousin died, just because we didnt know them.
what kind of mess is that ?

all i know is that i am sad about this.

R.I.P. MICHAEL JACKSON
1958 - 2009

0 opinions were stated.: