lyricalexpressions.

* -1ne - now the skies could fall, not even if my boss should call._ the world, it seems so very small . . . cause nothing even matters . . . at all . . . _ you're part of my identity. i sometimes have the tendency . . . to look at you religiously, babe. cause nothing even matters . . to me.

* - 2wo - i think about the day i met . . . the perfect stranger: i think about us._ i think about the day i got wrapped . . . around your finger: i think about us._the sun was shinning on you . . . the lord was smiling on me . . . and love was calling us: i had my mind made up._i can't stop loving you . . . i can't help myself. and i can't get over you. no matter what i tell myself.

About me

thewayYOUmakemefeelpart6.

6.22.2009

YOU
seem to be the only one around to listen to me these days. thanks, once again.

YOU

are becoming lesser and lesser in my eyes as the days pass by. i no longer need you around me or consider you to be one of my closest friends. i'm not really concerned with this either. maybe it will get better, maybe it wont. the sad thing is, i don't really care.

YOU
made me think this:

i could fcking slap you right now. do you even know what it means to back
the hell off of somebody's potential ? no, you don't. but i bet you wouldn't
like it if i started to be all over - - - - - - -, now would you ? we'll see
about that.



you seem to only be about yourself. just because you're having a fucked up
time && seem to have trouble getting the attention that you want doesn't
mean you need to go for what I or anybody else wants. i'd advise you to keep you hands to yourself && find your own because messing with other peoples seconds is really not cool.


YOU
never cease to make me smile. i'm glad that we are talking again, because you are by far the best friend that i have made this year. even though we went through all of that mess nearing the end of the year, my feelings for you have not gone away; they have only gotten stronger. from the start, you were a great friend. i learned to trust you very early into the year && it wasn't long until i could say that you were the one i could turn to for anything, especially problems with my dad && such. losing you as a friend, or thinking that i had lost you as a friend, really bothered me. it may not have seemed like it, but it really did. i'm glad that you initiated us working things out because i really wanted to, i just didn't know how. i love that now there's no anonymity between us. everything is out there . . so i guess now, whatever happens happens. only the future can tell. P.S.; i am looking forward to this year (:

YOU

are a peice of work. words can't explain what i think of you now . . because i don't know what to think of you. he tells me to disregard all of that && they agree that it is so wrong, but i just don't know. it's like we were okay, then this hits me && i just . . DON'T KNOW. the friendship will stay in tact, but i definitely know now to never trust you.

0 opinions were stated.: