lyricalexpressions.

* -1ne - now the skies could fall, not even if my boss should call._ the world, it seems so very small . . . cause nothing even matters . . . at all . . . _ you're part of my identity. i sometimes have the tendency . . . to look at you religiously, babe. cause nothing even matters . . to me.

* - 2wo - i think about the day i met . . . the perfect stranger: i think about us._ i think about the day i got wrapped . . . around your finger: i think about us._the sun was shinning on you . . . the lord was smiling on me . . . and love was calling us: i had my mind made up._i can't stop loving you . . . i can't help myself. and i can't get over you. no matter what i tell myself.

About me

myspacetopeight.

6.16.2009

so i was just on myspace, looking at stuff && i realized;

my top friends really misrepresents my relationships.
i really don't agree with it, at all. && no matter what order i put the people in, it doesn't seem to make sense.

i think myspace should change it && make it so that the people that you add to your top can be randomized.
this would prevent petty arguements over "your higher on my top than i am on yours" && ignantshit like that.
it would also take my confusion away, so i'd no longer be paranoid about my friendships.

another thing they could do is something like facebook has, where you can choose best friends or sumthin like that, then have the rest of the people on your top designated as just "top friends."
i can't explain that too much, but if you get it, then good.

but i really don't know.
maybe i'm just thinking too hard on it . . but it irks me how i can't find a good order.

maybe that's because friends shouldn't have an order.
or maybe it's because i'm not as close to a lot of the people on my top as i thought i was, but i'm too busy trying to BE close that i dont realize that . . ?

4 opinions were stated.:

.rawkii said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
.rawkii said...

I think there really shouldn't be an order. However, people are always going to want to know their "place" in the world. Would be nice if how close you are to a person was just understood...

K. Michel said...

I think Myspace does this to make their site more interesting, babe. Remember, MySpace came before Facebook ...so I guess they wanted to have something that was unique for the time it came out.

iirockyoursocks28 said...

thats funny because ii was just thinking about this. Like ii was moving around my friends but no order seemed to be right ya knoww? &&ii never look at your friends to see what number ii am, but after this ii went and looked, haa.
Oh, and ii like your new layout thingy. &&congrats on 37 followers(: You really are a great writer(:

-deanna s.