lyricalexpressions.

* -1ne - now the skies could fall, not even if my boss should call._ the world, it seems so very small . . . cause nothing even matters . . . at all . . . _ you're part of my identity. i sometimes have the tendency . . . to look at you religiously, babe. cause nothing even matters . . to me.

* - 2wo - i think about the day i met . . . the perfect stranger: i think about us._ i think about the day i got wrapped . . . around your finger: i think about us._the sun was shinning on you . . . the lord was smiling on me . . . and love was calling us: i had my mind made up._i can't stop loving you . . . i can't help myself. and i can't get over you. no matter what i tell myself.

About me

allofthethingsishouldhavesaidthisweek.

6.10.2009

i saw this on some site.
thought i'd try it out; i just might end up posting one ever week or so.

*it's really hard to do this && not get it confused with my thewayYOUmakemefeel's because they are so much alike !

All Of The Things I Should Have Said This Week




  1. i miss you.

  2. hi, my name is jada . . but i'm pretty sure you already knew that. -smiles-

  3. you are the biggest bitch i've ever met.

  4. what the hell are you starin at ?

  5. i really like it when you do that.

  6. i really hate it when you do that.

  7. you sound like a whore . . oh, and you look like one too.

  8. seeing you with her disgusts me . . i think im gonna puke. excuse me for a sec.

  9. are you doing this on purpose ?

  10. so, umm. i heard you wanted to talk to me ?

  11. you're so fake.

  12. you call yourselves best friends ? ha, yeah. okay.

  13. as much as you think you aren't a bad person, you really are.

  14. is this really how you want things to be ?

  15. so if i said [insert here], would that change things at all ?

  16. even though we're kinda distant right now, i hope you have a great summer.

  17. i could fcking slap you right now. do you even know what it means to back the hell off of somebody's potential ? no, you don't. but i bet you wouldn't like it if i started to be all over - - - - - - -, now would you ? we'll see about that.

  18. don't trust a hoe, never trust a hoe.

  19. skinny bitches can't be trusted.

  20. i try so hard to like you, and fail everytime.

&& there's more where that came from.

0 opinions were stated.: