lyricalexpressions.

* -1ne - now the skies could fall, not even if my boss should call._ the world, it seems so very small . . . cause nothing even matters . . . at all . . . _ you're part of my identity. i sometimes have the tendency . . . to look at you religiously, babe. cause nothing even matters . . to me.

* - 2wo - i think about the day i met . . . the perfect stranger: i think about us._ i think about the day i got wrapped . . . around your finger: i think about us._the sun was shinning on you . . . the lord was smiling on me . . . and love was calling us: i had my mind made up._i can't stop loving you . . . i can't help myself. and i can't get over you. no matter what i tell myself.

About me

iloveyouguys.

6.14.2009

i just wanna say that i love my readers.


well, the ones who give me feedback, anyway.
no, i don't just mean my followers, but all of the people who have visited and frequent my blog for updates, the ones who actually give me feedback, && even the ones who don't give feedback but read and enjoy reading.


*sidenote;
one of my readers recently commented my blogs. her name is Miss Wilson. i wanna say thanx because your suggestion helped. i'm not significantly religious, but i do rely on God for some matters. && i am a frequent writer. you kinda helped me come up with this idea . .


- instead of writing publiclly for everything, i will turn to pen && paper [as you suggested]. i have a lot of things to say to a person [people], but i'd rather not share those feelings with the world. writing a letter to this person [people] will help me say the things that i could never say out loud.

Miss Wilson, thanx for pushing me towards that idea (:

P.S.;
i currently have Pleasure P's CD The Introduction To Marcus Cooper on repeat !
it's better than i thought it would be; i LOVE it !
go check it out if you haven't already (:

1 opinions were stated.:

Adina Renée. said...

eh, i need to listen to his cd, i heard it was somewhat good.