lyricalexpressions.

* -1ne - now the skies could fall, not even if my boss should call._ the world, it seems so very small . . . cause nothing even matters . . . at all . . . _ you're part of my identity. i sometimes have the tendency . . . to look at you religiously, babe. cause nothing even matters . . to me.

* - 2wo - i think about the day i met . . . the perfect stranger: i think about us._ i think about the day i got wrapped . . . around your finger: i think about us._the sun was shinning on you . . . the lord was smiling on me . . . and love was calling us: i had my mind made up._i can't stop loving you . . . i can't help myself. and i can't get over you. no matter what i tell myself.

About me

don'tyouhateitwhen

6.24.2009

people reply with one word answers ?
like, where can a conversation get with that ?
-"my dog died today" "oh." -"and so i was like . . and she was like . . and we started laughing." "wow."

i dunno about you guys, but when somebody constantly does that, i get the feeling that they aren't interested && i just stop talking to them. i usually do the one word thing when i just don't care about what a person is saying. hmm . .

i had to get up early today *ughh* because maintenance had to be done in the apartmentt.
that's really not a good thing for me seeing that i was up until like three on the phone with deeedeee && dev dev && texting warwar till like threethirty or sumthin. ughh, i'm stupid for only getting like four or five hours of sleep. but im not sleepy anymoree.

i went to the boys && girls club a few days ago. i haven't been back there in YEARS, but it feels like i pretty much grew up there. seeing miss tee was the best. her and mr. mark && all of them remembered me *how could they forget !*. she told me to come back this summer to volunteer . . i asked if they were hiring, but they aren't ):. mann, i'm looking for a job too && how better to work than at a place where i KNOW i'll have fun && i know the employer ? ahah (: but i think i'll use volunteering there as a way to earn my CAS hours next summer for IB.

soo, last weekend i went to mik's house with shamia. we had too much funn. since none of us are legally whipping, we had to walk unless offerred a ride by her parents. but it was cool, cuz the mall was right across the street.
* somebody please tell me why older guys are always trying to hit on younger girls ?! . . okay i think we all know the answer to that . . but really tho, it's kinda sad if you're over your mid twenties tryin to get with a girl in highschool.
but we were getting looked up && down by all of em. can't say i didn't like the attention, but it was kinda annoying at the same time.

*random- mikko thinks i'm immature or childlike in a sense because i don't wanna give older guys the time of day. but i think she's a dumbass for talking to all of these creeps the way she does. i mean, if i met a cute, nice older guy who had a lot of sincerity, i might think differently, but i doubt i ever will talk to an older guy like that. that's just not me.
but here are a few pictures that i've taken recently . .

4 opinions were stated.:

R. Alexandra said...

lmao @ the one word answers.
whenever i don't care about what someone is saying to me ... i usually laugh at the end of everything ... yanno that dry as "this shit ain't even funny" laugh?

the "hah." or the "hmm."

lol .

Kiwi™ said...

Yes I hate that too. Especially in a text.

Wasting a good text with "Ok" or "Oh okay" I cant stand that ish!!!

AUDREY said...

I know what you mean about the one word answers.

It's annoying when people do it to you, I just stop tlaking too.

And then I hate when someone gives you a one word answer on a text & you don't text back then THEY get mad. LOL.

iirockyoursocks28 said...

deeedeee && dev dev && texting warwar, lmfao.
ii do the one word thingy a bunch of times(:

deanna s.