lyricalexpressions.

* -1ne - now the skies could fall, not even if my boss should call._ the world, it seems so very small . . . cause nothing even matters . . . at all . . . _ you're part of my identity. i sometimes have the tendency . . . to look at you religiously, babe. cause nothing even matters . . to me.

* - 2wo - i think about the day i met . . . the perfect stranger: i think about us._ i think about the day i got wrapped . . . around your finger: i think about us._the sun was shinning on you . . . the lord was smiling on me . . . and love was calling us: i had my mind made up._i can't stop loving you . . . i can't help myself. and i can't get over you. no matter what i tell myself.

About me

thewayYOUmakemefeelpart5.

6.07.2009

YOU
are STILL on my mind, && will be in my prayers. i'm still not completely over it, but i do feel like i've regained some of what we lost with that whole ordeal. i hope everything is well with that && that you do what you need to do. as i have already said, i will pray for you.

YOU
are beginning to show your true colors. i don't know exactly what your true intentions are . . but whatever they may be, you just need to chill.

YOU
really should take that down. not only is it disrespectful that you use people's personal life situations in it, but you actually make it obvious as to who they are. seriously, it pisses me off that you portray all of us to be a certain way, because even if that's not how you REALLY see us, it makes us think that that's what you really think of us && our character, && quite frankly, it's insulting. making anything that's made out to be the people that are close to you is never a good idea, espcially without their permission. but if that's what you REALLY think of me, then so be it, because idk how else i can tell you that i don't like where this whole project is going besides telling you everything that i have just typed here. && i'm not changing for you [this i really want you to know, because you seem to be annoyed by "who i am" (your words, not mine). so if that's really the case, then you can just leave bc nobody but me is gonna determine WHO I AM]. so you continue on with what you do, but just know that i find it insulting && i am not supporting it AT ALL.

YOU
have been on my mind a lot lately. i don't wanna end this friendship, but i also don't wanna be too quick to forgive. yes, you hurt me && i never thought that you would do this, but shxt happens . . that's still no excuse, but is there really one ? but we'll get through it. afterall, i think this could have been much worse. so instead of dwelling on the bad, let's try our best to fix this. no, it won't be easy because nothing can change the fact that it DID upset me && i'm still not over it, really. but i will try, i will try.

YOU
are still playing the same game. it seems as if the only reason i can even be nice to you is because i'm still too naive to get over the fact that i actually do still have feelings for you. i keep telling myself, i'll get over you, you aren't worth it, my feelings are gone, but apparently all of that is as far from the truth as it gets. my ignorance to what is actually going on has made me more angry towards people than i actually should be because really, it was YOU all along ! you are the prime suspect while we are all the victims. what happened with the whole sitch disgusts me, seriously. like makes me wanna puke. i want so badly to forget all of this but i can't. i wish things were back to how they used to be, i wish i could press rewind && just say EXACTLY what was on my mind, but i obviously can't. all i can do is let it be && let things work themselves out. adding on to that, i don't know how strong our friendship even is anymore, considering you only talk to me when YOU feel like talking [which is fcked up btw] . . i just don't know what to believe anymore. if you really do still have feelings for me, then i just don't understand that. i can't believe anything that a lot of people say nowadays, && this falls into that category. but i really am sorry that i didn't just say everything from the beginning. really, i am.

YOU
are just wonderful. through all of the horrible things that have happened lately, you have been there to talk to me, console me, and give me advice when i needed it the most. i really want you to know how much that means to me && if you EVER need a friend to talk to, i'm here.

0 opinions were stated.: