lyricalexpressions.

* -1ne - now the skies could fall, not even if my boss should call._ the world, it seems so very small . . . cause nothing even matters . . . at all . . . _ you're part of my identity. i sometimes have the tendency . . . to look at you religiously, babe. cause nothing even matters . . to me.

* - 2wo - i think about the day i met . . . the perfect stranger: i think about us._ i think about the day i got wrapped . . . around your finger: i think about us._the sun was shinning on you . . . the lord was smiling on me . . . and love was calling us: i had my mind made up._i can't stop loving you . . . i can't help myself. and i can't get over you. no matter what i tell myself.

About me

icantwaittohateyou.

7.29.2009

"i'm gonna cut your dick off and send it to her in the mail."


funniest thing i've said today - no lie. lol and i was serious too.

well, i haven't blogged in a minute but i have a lot on my mind now so . .

i just don't care anymore. and i am so serious when i say that.
i don't know if this is the right thing to do, but i'm done. i have never in life let myself be so vulnerable . . never. and the people that know me the best know that i HATE being vulnerable . . so i never put myself into vulnerable situations. but this time . . it was different.

or so i thought.

eh, it's whatever. as Kelly would say, "i refuse to be concerned." but the fact of the matter is that i am concerned, and as much as you guys tell me not to be . . i just am.
*speaking of you guys, i need to thank you. like seriously.
  • torrie, firstly and foremost; you were there when i needed you . . the first one i turned to. i love you.
  • hollie; wowww, i've never talked to you so deeply about anything. i realize now that you are a good friend. always there when needed (:
  • shamia; you are kinda triff lol . . but still. thank you.
  • alexis; omgggg. chick, you are one of the best friends i could ask for. you have helped me through a lot recently. i love you.
  • jae; ahahahaha, you are too funny. but i think you were right . . about what you said today. thank you.
  • jessie; you're never too far away to hear me out. i love you. (:
i have more to say, but i refuse to say it to everyone on blogger. this shit is ridiculous. i will NEVER let myself feel this again. even if that means shutting down anyone who threatens to take my heart . . i'm not the mushy lovey dovey type . . but that's some real ish from the heart.

1 opinions were stated.:

Troke said...

fo show yo :) dope to the fullest.