lyricalexpressions.

* -1ne - now the skies could fall, not even if my boss should call._ the world, it seems so very small . . . cause nothing even matters . . . at all . . . _ you're part of my identity. i sometimes have the tendency . . . to look at you religiously, babe. cause nothing even matters . . to me.

* - 2wo - i think about the day i met . . . the perfect stranger: i think about us._ i think about the day i got wrapped . . . around your finger: i think about us._the sun was shinning on you . . . the lord was smiling on me . . . and love was calling us: i had my mind made up._i can't stop loving you . . . i can't help myself. and i can't get over you. no matter what i tell myself.

About me

thewayYOUmakemefeelpart7.

7.10.2009

YOU
have been a longtime friend. i've realized that it sometimes takes horrible things to make people realize who is really there for them && you have been there for me in whatever it is i need lately. our trust has spread beyond my problems to yours && i'm happy to say that i can trust you, like i never have before. for being a great friend, i love you. (:

YOU, YOU, && YOU
i miss you guys so much. people may think that i bitch a lot about not having you guys around, but they don't know that half of the shit we have been through. i miss having those three best friends that i could go to no matter what . . even when we would fight [ahaha, third grade drama], i miss that too. because that is what made us the strong friends that we once were . . . && i miss that . . i really do. with all of the uncertainty && trustless relationships i surround myself with, i need you guys back badly.

YOU
have helped me out recently. our relationship has been broken && mended, but regardless of all of that i just want to thank you. even if only for that one time, thank you. because you truly did help me. i can actually say i felt close to you again, even if only for a moment.

YOU
have become so . . fake. it's like you talk badly about somebody one second and the next you're being all buddy buddy with them . . i've been paying close attention to what people tell me && that, plus your daily dose of gossip only leads me to the conclusion that you are . . fake. i wonder how much of a "good friend" you have been to me.

YOU
are just . . UGH to me. i'm sitting here wondering why i ever liked you in the first place but the answer is unclear. you always seem to find the need to be EXTRA, putting your business out then getting mad when people are in it, && dumb shit like that. quite frankly, you're starting to piss me the fck off.

YOU
put me at a loss for words. i don't know where we're at or where we're going, but i hope that we are getting somewhere.

YOU
seem to always give me a hard time. i try, i really do . . i just hope all of the bad memories can be put aside because feeling the way i do towards you is not going to get me through life. i miss the old you. PS; typing those few sentences actually made me cry.

0 opinions were stated.: