lyricalexpressions.

* -1ne - now the skies could fall, not even if my boss should call._ the world, it seems so very small . . . cause nothing even matters . . . at all . . . _ you're part of my identity. i sometimes have the tendency . . . to look at you religiously, babe. cause nothing even matters . . to me.

* - 2wo - i think about the day i met . . . the perfect stranger: i think about us._ i think about the day i got wrapped . . . around your finger: i think about us._the sun was shinning on you . . . the lord was smiling on me . . . and love was calling us: i had my mind made up._i can't stop loving you . . . i can't help myself. and i can't get over you. no matter what i tell myself.

About me

wordscantdescribe.

7.09.2009

IRRELEVANCE.
when something isn't needed, it is deemed irrelevant.
i find that a lot of things around me are irrelevant now.
not needed, unnecessary, simply useless.

STRUGGLE.
when a situation is hard, it is called a struggle and those who are experiencing it struggle through it.
i struggle to see why i am still friends with some of the people i am friends with, even longtime.
hardship, battle, conflict.

ANXIETY.
when a person worries, they become anxious.
i am anxious to know why it happened like this, what's in store for the future, and what's really on your mind.
restless, desirous, troubled.

YEARN.
when one feels like they need something; a want that is too strong for one's own mind.
i yearn for that sense of security; that one simple question would mean everything to me at this point.
thirst, long, crave.

i STRUGGLE everyday, i YEARN for that one wish to come true, i am ANXIOUS for hidden reasons, but my need to make all of these problems IRRELEVANT is what holds me back.

&& just when you thought you had a support system, it shatters to a million pieces.

0 opinions were stated.: