lyricalexpressions.

* -1ne - now the skies could fall, not even if my boss should call._ the world, it seems so very small . . . cause nothing even matters . . . at all . . . _ you're part of my identity. i sometimes have the tendency . . . to look at you religiously, babe. cause nothing even matters . . to me.

* - 2wo - i think about the day i met . . . the perfect stranger: i think about us._ i think about the day i got wrapped . . . around your finger: i think about us._the sun was shinning on you . . . the lord was smiling on me . . . and love was calling us: i had my mind made up._i can't stop loving you . . . i can't help myself. and i can't get over you. no matter what i tell myself.

About me

iloveyou.

7.23.2009

well, for the person who is constantly asking me which of the YOUs of my thewayyoumakemefeel's is them . . this is for YOU, if you ever should read it. there should be no doubt in your mind now. at all.


I LOVE YOU.

but will that stop it from hurting any less
when you break my heart into a mess,
as i watch it shatter into a million pieces ?

I LOVE YOU.
but will that make you stop the tease,
if only to please
just me ?

I LOVE YOU.
even when you neglect me,
fail to respect me,
just out of spite.

I LOVE YOU.
but will you take the time to read between
everything i mean
in what i say ?

I LOVE YOU.
still when you become obsessed
with things that should matter less
between us.

I LOVE YOU.
and your silly antics,
because i find them romantic;
they never get old.

I LOVE YOU.
because you're my best friend,
and even managed to win
the key to my heart.

I LOVE YOU.
but will that stop the pain from growing,
my feelings from showing,
what's really on my mind ?

I LOVE YOU.
more and more as the days go by,
and still you wonder why
i love you.

I LOVE YOU.
for reasons that cannot be explained
even when i strain
to decode them.

I LOVE YOU.
even when you don't see
how much you mean to me
and that this is real.

I LOVE YOU.
for who you are.
we've come this far;
there's no turning back.

if anything i want you to promise me,
that even when we disagree,
our relationship falls from the highest of trees,
and lands to our knees
that you will always believe that

I LOVE YOU.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
thoughts ?
PS; don't jock my shit. if you wanna use sumthin, please ask first. thank you.

3 opinions were stated.:

denz said...

yo dis go hard denz

iirockyoursocks28 said...

ohemmgeeee, ii love you too !
hhaa, lOl.
but this is really Good Jada(:
you epress your feelings&&thoughts beyond well.

-deanna s.

Troke said...

my favorite part was the 'fail to respect me'that's what hurts the most for me. idk, that's just how i feel right now. the whole thing was very nice jada very nice.