lyricalexpressions.

* -1ne - now the skies could fall, not even if my boss should call._ the world, it seems so very small . . . cause nothing even matters . . . at all . . . _ you're part of my identity. i sometimes have the tendency . . . to look at you religiously, babe. cause nothing even matters . . to me.

* - 2wo - i think about the day i met . . . the perfect stranger: i think about us._ i think about the day i got wrapped . . . around your finger: i think about us._the sun was shinning on you . . . the lord was smiling on me . . . and love was calling us: i had my mind made up._i can't stop loving you . . . i can't help myself. and i can't get over you. no matter what i tell myself.

About me

DONE.

4.26.2009

remember when i posted that blog about being DONE with it && the revelation ?

well, i think it's time that it comes to life.

the BULLSHIT is unecessary && it can really LEAVE.
i'm tired tired TIRED of trying && yet recieving nothing in return - no respect, no thanks, no NOTIHN. sick of it.

if you have sumthin that you deem necessary to say, then i'm all ears.
but don't try to say it on sum sly shiii like over myspace, through text, to sumbody else - NO.
say it to ME.

all i kno is that if i find you're not worth my time anymore, i probably won't give you the attention that i used to.
i've tried && TRIED . . && even after the whole revelation, STILL tried. obviously, it's just not gonna work.


SORRY.

actually, i'm not.




(:
that felt good.

0 opinions were stated.: