lyricalexpressions.

* -1ne - now the skies could fall, not even if my boss should call._ the world, it seems so very small . . . cause nothing even matters . . . at all . . . _ you're part of my identity. i sometimes have the tendency . . . to look at you religiously, babe. cause nothing even matters . . to me.

* - 2wo - i think about the day i met . . . the perfect stranger: i think about us._ i think about the day i got wrapped . . . around your finger: i think about us._the sun was shinning on you . . . the lord was smiling on me . . . and love was calling us: i had my mind made up._i can't stop loving you . . . i can't help myself. and i can't get over you. no matter what i tell myself.

About me

thewayYOUmakemefeelpart2.

4.25.2009

YOU
have always been there. i just kinda never noticed you until now. it's funny how appearance can really throw sumone off . . not saying that i'm induced by your looks or anything . . but boy, have you grown ! now, looking back at things, i regret not being close to you from the beginning and for not seeing what i see in you now. you're so much fun to be around, like seriously. there's really never a dull moment with you. you're constantly making me laugh with your senseless, yet amusing, jokes && school would probably be boring without you ! (:

YOU
are not as bad as i first thought you were. i'm gonna admit it, at first, i was not very fond of you. but you have grown on me . . i can now see that you are very capable of being a really good friend and sumone that i can laugh with and be around with good spirits. i hope you dont hold my instinct of disliking you against me . . i mean, we all have changing opinions, dont we ? hopefully, our future friendship will grow into that of a stronger one ! (:

YOU
confuse me. you seem to act one way today then another tomorrow; i just don't know what to think anymore. not caring seems like the best option right now && im subconciously starting to do that.

YOU
are one of the greatest people i know. i know that i can count on you. no matter what, i know you'll be there. it saddens me so much to see you go through this, but i will help you through it. when your time on this earth is suspended, i will miss you dearly. hopefully, that won't be for a very long time tho. (: ILY.

YOU
have changed so much. but not really for the better.

&& there's more where this came from !

0 opinions were stated.: