lyricalexpressions.

* -1ne - now the skies could fall, not even if my boss should call._ the world, it seems so very small . . . cause nothing even matters . . . at all . . . _ you're part of my identity. i sometimes have the tendency . . . to look at you religiously, babe. cause nothing even matters . . to me.

* - 2wo - i think about the day i met . . . the perfect stranger: i think about us._ i think about the day i got wrapped . . . around your finger: i think about us._the sun was shinning on you . . . the lord was smiling on me . . . and love was calling us: i had my mind made up._i can't stop loving you . . . i can't help myself. and i can't get over you. no matter what i tell myself.

About me

[poem] fortherecord.

4.16.2009

although i started a few days ago && just picked back up on it, i put this together sumwhat quickly. so i don't think it's the best && it doesn't represent MY feelings accurately but it means sumthin to me . . check it.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
for the record . . .

i never thought i'd feel for anybody the way i felt for you;
but i did.
i never knew your words spoken could amount to anything more than just casual banter;
but they have.
you probably never thought that those talks we had were ever important to me;
but they were.

from the late nights to the early mornings,
the laughs of good times and the tears of bad,
i never noticed that from the beginning
you were always there; i just couldn't see it.

i couldn't fathom that you would ever see me
the way, i now realize, that i've always seen you
and now i ponder on the would haves, the could haves, the ifs, the buts, and the maybes;
you tell me to think in the now, so i will only ponder what i will make happen . . .

i never thought that we'd be entangled in this affair;
but we are.
i never knew that you could make me feel this way;
but you do.
you probably think your presence isn't worth more to me than just what others take it to be;
but it is.


i never thought i could be in this crazy swirl of love;
b u t i a m.

0 opinions were stated.: