lyricalexpressions.

* -1ne - now the skies could fall, not even if my boss should call._ the world, it seems so very small . . . cause nothing even matters . . . at all . . . _ you're part of my identity. i sometimes have the tendency . . . to look at you religiously, babe. cause nothing even matters . . to me.

* - 2wo - i think about the day i met . . . the perfect stranger: i think about us._ i think about the day i got wrapped . . . around your finger: i think about us._the sun was shinning on you . . . the lord was smiling on me . . . and love was calling us: i had my mind made up._i can't stop loving you . . . i can't help myself. and i can't get over you. no matter what i tell myself.

About me

sojada, how'slifetreatinya ?

4.23.2009

i don't appreciate people ignorin my phone calls. nor do i like it when stupid whores try to act sum type of way, like they're all superior && whatnot.
ughh, whatever - dumb bitches.
this is why i blog - people in their actuality piss the heck outta me !

anyway;
i feel a headache coming along. && i really need to start on this reading for english so i can watch MAKING THE BAND 4 tonight ! this should be good. i already know danity kane is gonna get back together . . yadda yadda ya.

tomorrow night i should be going to the movies with my mainss ! Obsessed would be the flick we're gonna see. idk . . but Beyonce is not that strong of an actress to me. i LUVV her, but i have to admit that. well, i guess this movie will either confirm my thoughts or prove me wrong. whatever.

i meant to do a whole separate blog on this but i never got around to it . . but;
last week, friday [i think ?] was the National Day of Silence. a LOT of my friends and i went silent for the whole SCHOOL DAY as an attempt to get people to notice the struggles of LGBT [lesbians, gays, bisexuals, && transgendered]. i'm proud to say that it was a success && i'm proud of myself for doing it !

life ? is not great but it isn't bad.
i think i'm startin to feel sum type of way again . . you kno, the type of way where i feel the need to knock down any bitch in my way . . i really can't help it && i'm not gonna hold back anymore; sumtimes people just need to hear it.
then there's the other partt where im about to say 'fck it, just let it go' to a certain sitch. because i'm really not sure if it's worth my time anymore. i mean, i kno it is && if i stick around for it i might end up in a great position but i don't know how willing i am to go that extra mile which might affect others as well. but really tho, i'd be lame && STUPID for not pursuing this . . ughh, whatever. we'll see what happens . . most likely, at this point nothing will happen.

i've noticed that one day i come home feeling on top of the world && others i feel like crap . . . it's like there's sum sort of on/off button for my happiness. i just wish i had the remote control so i could decide what button to press.

0 opinions were stated.: