lyricalexpressions.

* -1ne - now the skies could fall, not even if my boss should call._ the world, it seems so very small . . . cause nothing even matters . . . at all . . . _ you're part of my identity. i sometimes have the tendency . . . to look at you religiously, babe. cause nothing even matters . . to me.

* - 2wo - i think about the day i met . . . the perfect stranger: i think about us._ i think about the day i got wrapped . . . around your finger: i think about us._the sun was shinning on you . . . the lord was smiling on me . . . and love was calling us: i had my mind made up._i can't stop loving you . . . i can't help myself. and i can't get over you. no matter what i tell myself.

About me

freshh;likesundaymornin.(:

4.05.2009


SPRING BREAK !

- - has officially started.
(:

yesterday was funn;
1) spent the the first part of my day doing absolutely NOTHIN.
2) then shamia came over; we went outside, saw a few goons that really had no business showin themselves to the public, got honked at by a few old men (can you say disgustingg ?!|, && played sum volleyball (cuz yall kno i gotta get my skills bac by June if i'm tryin to play this fall !|.
3) me && shamia went to see taylor play jae && diana's AAU basketball team. that was hella fun; SOOO many dudes there . . all athletes of course, cuz this was at boo williams. && i kno i almost passed out a few times bc emmm . . ahaha, but enough of that.

today was pretty chill.
did nothin all day except went to my grandma's house to eat the usual Sunday dinner.

OHMAHGAH !
why is this annoyin dude textin me ?!
yall, i think i got a stalker on my hands.
he won't leave me alone ! everybody, including myself, keeps tellin him "SHE DON'T LIKE YOU !" but, apparently, he does not kno the meaning of that.
&& i won't even tell yall how he got my phone number bc that will just piss me off all the more.
&& to think i was having a great day until just now . .
smdh.

anywhoo . . here's sum pics to entertain your minds. (:









2 opinions were stated.:

Troke said...

ughgghhgghhh yo floorrrr lol jkjk sounds fun i wish i couldv came :)

Notion said...

loving the blog and the pics