lyricalexpressions.

* -1ne - now the skies could fall, not even if my boss should call._ the world, it seems so very small . . . cause nothing even matters . . . at all . . . _ you're part of my identity. i sometimes have the tendency . . . to look at you religiously, babe. cause nothing even matters . . to me.

* - 2wo - i think about the day i met . . . the perfect stranger: i think about us._ i think about the day i got wrapped . . . around your finger: i think about us._the sun was shinning on you . . . the lord was smiling on me . . . and love was calling us: i had my mind made up._i can't stop loving you . . . i can't help myself. and i can't get over you. no matter what i tell myself.

About me

that'swhatyougetwhenyouletyourheartwin.

5.25.2009

so this weekend was okay.

not boring, but not hoorah hoorah either.

FRIDAY
- - went to jae's game with kelly. i had fun, no credit due to the actual basketball game, but talking to kelly is what really made it interesting. i discovered some new things that i hadn't known before && it made me think about it pretty much all weekend. but i kinda decided that words don't mean a thing if you can't back your actions up with it, so to the person that i am referring to youcanstillleave because you say one thing but turn around and do the complete opposite. ooo yeah, two can surely play that game.

SATURDAY

- - i thought i was going to the mall, but instead i went to ruby tuesday with mi madre && then to visit my godmother's mother, my godbrother, godsister, && her baby. he is SOOOO cute ! like seriously, just adorable. i'll post pictures one day.

SUNDAY

- - went to busch with kelly, jessie, && erin. i feel like i haven't hung out with erin in ages, it was nice to be with her. sadly, we didn't make any new "friends" but we did see a couple of ppl that we would have liked to befriendd. aha. it started raining && even tho it stopped a little, we left busch garden's early && went to jessie's house. we didn't stay at her house long bc we went to jae's which was interesting bc i realized that jaelynn runs like a crackhead ! lmfao omgg you had to see herr ! but we all got tired of being eaten up by mosquitos so kelly's dad came to get us && we all went home. [that had to be the best day of my weekend]

MONDAY
- - blahhh. woke up around noon && went to my grandma's to eatt. saw the fam [aunt, grandparents, cousin] then left around fivee. now im homee typing this (:



oo yeah; my first vlogg got some good feedback ! maybe i'll make more videos (:

P.S.; it amazes me how i have 30 followers && barely any commenters. =|

0 opinions were stated.: