lyricalexpressions.

* -1ne - now the skies could fall, not even if my boss should call._ the world, it seems so very small . . . cause nothing even matters . . . at all . . . _ you're part of my identity. i sometimes have the tendency . . . to look at you religiously, babe. cause nothing even matters . . to me.

* - 2wo - i think about the day i met . . . the perfect stranger: i think about us._ i think about the day i got wrapped . . . around your finger: i think about us._the sun was shinning on you . . . the lord was smiling on me . . . and love was calling us: i had my mind made up._i can't stop loving you . . . i can't help myself. and i can't get over you. no matter what i tell myself.

About me

thewayyoumakemefeelpart3.

5.20.2009

YOU
are taking me by surprise. never never NEVER in a million years would i have thought that i'd even be thinking of you the way i have been or seeing you in the light that i see you in now . . you make me laugh when i'm having a bad day && i never wanna see the day that we won't be friend's anymore.

YOU
have been my friend ever since i was a confused sixth grader. you have taught me that words are more powerful than any of us could ever imagine, because i would have never thought that my words could mean that much to someone . . especially through a medium such as the computer. boyy, i'm gonna miss you to death. why did you have to end what was so precious so soon ? i love you as if you were here with me in VA && even tho you are gone, that's never gonna change. R.I.P.

YOU
are a mystery. you could be the missing piece to the puzzle that i've been pondering over so long . . or you could just be another person to pass through my life. regardless of "what you are in my life", you are a great friend. or at least i thought so . .

YOU

are a question mark in my book. anonymous you are; still unidentified, but hopefully you will come around soon. i have a feeling it could be you, or maybe even you. you are a stranger but still everything that i want and need.

YOU
used to be one of my favorite people. but those feelings are long gone and i doubt that they will ever return. the way you treat people on certain occassions is really unnecessary and hopefully soon you will realize how rude and wrongg it really is. i dont think you know exactly what the things you do mean to people - you confuse the people who are supposed to be your friends into thinking that you feel some type of way when really, you're just blowing them off for the heck of it. I really believe that if you continue to treat people like this you will loose what could potentially be good friends, but until you
change your behavior, things will remain the same. P.S. : you can't
play a group of friends without them finding out, dumbass.


YOU
are wrong on so many levels. if i could, i would call you out on ALL of your wrong doings . . but that's something that i'm not gonna do because that would be totally unnecessary and triflin but just kno that i kno && that i will never again trust you the way i once did. i thought i had gotten rid of all the twofaced people and trash in my life . . but obviously i have some more cleaning to do. on second thought . . maybe i shouldn't even blame you; why should i ? it's not like we all haven't fallen victim to it. it's just a shame on your part that it had to happen in the way that it did.

0 opinions were stated.: