lyricalexpressions.

* -1ne - now the skies could fall, not even if my boss should call._ the world, it seems so very small . . . cause nothing even matters . . . at all . . . _ you're part of my identity. i sometimes have the tendency . . . to look at you religiously, babe. cause nothing even matters . . to me.

* - 2wo - i think about the day i met . . . the perfect stranger: i think about us._ i think about the day i got wrapped . . . around your finger: i think about us._the sun was shinning on you . . . the lord was smiling on me . . . and love was calling us: i had my mind made up._i can't stop loving you . . . i can't help myself. and i can't get over you. no matter what i tell myself.

About me

mayfourteenth.

5.15.2009

So today i took my AP test. That mess was long but not really hard as long as 
you kno your stuff . . . too bad i dont kno my stuff that well . . Aha.
But yeahh, i took it but i dont think i did too well. Thats okayy bc this is my
guinea pig year.

Soo i think im dealing with sum twofaced bitchess . . And thats sumthing that i
genuinely dislike with a passion. But it's okayy because every once in a while
we need to see people behaving out of character so we can decide for ourselves
where their loyalty really lies. The friendship(s) that im referring to will
remain the way they are, but pretty much all trust is gone. I'm not gonna go
into detail about who or what i am talking about because that would just be
unnecessary and triflin . . . But now i kno who i can really trust. That
situation itself ? Well im not concerned about it; it's just really sumthin that
you can think you have sumone figured out, but then sumthing else tells
you another side of them is still hidding under the first layer. Well, that's
life for ya . . .

So what else neww is going on with me ? Nothin really. Bac to the same ol same
ol, it seems. School is almost out and im SOOO happy for that. i'm even ready
for a new year to start, but i still have to decide if i'm gonna play volleyball
this fall. i'm not sure what im gonna do, i may end up just not trying out and
settling for the manager's position. That really doesn't sound like a bad idea
right now. I dont have nuch longer to decide; tryouts are in august, but we will
see.

0 opinions were stated.: