lyricalexpressions.

* -1ne - now the skies could fall, not even if my boss should call._ the world, it seems so very small . . . cause nothing even matters . . . at all . . . _ you're part of my identity. i sometimes have the tendency . . . to look at you religiously, babe. cause nothing even matters . . to me.

* - 2wo - i think about the day i met . . . the perfect stranger: i think about us._ i think about the day i got wrapped . . . around your finger: i think about us._the sun was shinning on you . . . the lord was smiling on me . . . and love was calling us: i had my mind made up._i can't stop loving you . . . i can't help myself. and i can't get over you. no matter what i tell myself.

About me

thewayYOUmakemefeelpart4.

5.25.2009

** note; i wrote the first two a few days ago. some feelings have changed since then.

YOU
are my best friend. i realize that i only need one best friend in this fcked up world && that person is you. thanks for being there.

YOU
can leave. plain && simple. im tired of tryin. && even when i'm the ONLY one there, you still treat me like crap. so i guess it's time to move on. let's see how you feel when you realize that all of the other people never cared as much as me. P.S. ; i could've given up on you at ANY point throughout this year considering all of the times you've given me reason to . . but did i ? ; take a look around and admire the friends [or people that you think are] that you have left around you cuz now, i'm G O N E . i can't wait until the day you realize what a great friend i was to you - - i really don't mean to sound arrogant, but it is true.

YOU

confuse the shxt outta me. make up your mind; WHERE DO YOU WANT TO BE ? because i'm not always gonna be there like your little ventriloquist dummy so either you do or you don't. i need to know because opportunities are hitting me like the chill of january weather, so swallow your pride and just say it. really tho, considering all of the things that have happened lately, i dont really know if i'd take your offer even if it was given to me. you have proven me wrong on so many different levels; you're not as perfect && great as i once thought you were - && no, i'm not asking you to be perfect . . i'm just asking you to be true. but it's obvious that just isn't something that you are capable of doing long term, or even short term at that.

YOU

are annoying. leave me alone, lose my number, && have a nice life. kayy ? thxx.

1 opinions were stated.:

Adina Renée. said...

finally, i can comment, lol.