lyricalexpressions.

* -1ne - now the skies could fall, not even if my boss should call._ the world, it seems so very small . . . cause nothing even matters . . . at all . . . _ you're part of my identity. i sometimes have the tendency . . . to look at you religiously, babe. cause nothing even matters . . to me.

* - 2wo - i think about the day i met . . . the perfect stranger: i think about us._ i think about the day i got wrapped . . . around your finger: i think about us._the sun was shinning on you . . . the lord was smiling on me . . . and love was calling us: i had my mind made up._i can't stop loving you . . . i can't help myself. and i can't get over you. no matter what i tell myself.

About me

don't you just love how;

3.16.2009

people contradict themselves.

more specifically;
it annoys the crap outta me when people get heated when they aren't invited places && included in everything you do . .
but when YOU aren't invited to everything they do it's supposed to be all good ?

nawww hoee, fckk THAT !

it's not even about ppl who WANT to be included . . it's those who actually COMPLAIN.

idk, but that annoys me a little.
like, i have to take you out in public ALL THE TIME.
but when it all comes down to it, you feel like you can just chillax on the invitations bc you're just magically important ?
da fck ?

emmhmmm, seems to me that there's sum foulplay in that.


then also [since im in ranting mode] . . .
you got those ppl who just WANT you to say sumthin . . like they'll walk away just KNON that you're gonna tell them not to leave . . or they'll put themselves down just KNON that you're gonna make them feel better about a flaw that's not even there . .

UH UH, THEY JUST KNEW.

but i caught myself on that today . . i said sumthin [jokingly, of course] to my friend and [he/she] just walked away, takin it all serious && shii. && i had THE NERVE to be like "waitt, i was just kidding !"

if i could go back, i would slap myself at that very moment . . .
ughhh, i'm just a person that's FULL of annoyances . . one day i'll blogg about what actually does make me happy . .

0 opinions were stated.: