lyricalexpressions.

* -1ne - now the skies could fall, not even if my boss should call._ the world, it seems so very small . . . cause nothing even matters . . . at all . . . _ you're part of my identity. i sometimes have the tendency . . . to look at you religiously, babe. cause nothing even matters . . to me.

* - 2wo - i think about the day i met . . . the perfect stranger: i think about us._ i think about the day i got wrapped . . . around your finger: i think about us._the sun was shinning on you . . . the lord was smiling on me . . . and love was calling us: i had my mind made up._i can't stop loving you . . . i can't help myself. and i can't get over you. no matter what i tell myself.

About me

todayy.

3.07.2009

was blahh.
mega tired right now && i barely made it through Quarantine . . actually, i did doze off a couple of times, but i was awake for the HILARIOUS parts.
ahaha.
im so serious, the movie is FUNNY ! it's supposed to be scary or whatever, but after seeing it twice, i can say i laughed frequently throughout it both times.

i'm listenin to The-Dream's new CD, Love v. Money, and i like SOME of what i hear. i mean, in general, it's okayy, but nothin i would put on my MP3 player and listen to frequently. so far, my faves are . .
- Rockin That Thang
- Sweat It Out
- My Love
- Put It Down
- Right Side Of My Brain - - still debatin on this one; either i REALLY like it, or i find it REALLY weird. i think i like it . . . the lyrics are . . . idk. intriguing in a sense with the way he sings them.
i haven't gotten that far into it. but the sad truth is that; Dream is not much of a singer. i mean, his music is bombb, lyrics ? on point in a weirdish way but as far as singing capabilities ? he's aiiiighttt, but not a Luther Vandross or even Chris Brown. don't get me wrong cuz i luvv most of what he's put out, but i'm just statin the facts. i can say that his voice is soothing tho. especially on that track Right Side Of My Brain.

uhhmmm. what's sumthin that's bothering me right now ?
a few things . . a few of which, i do NOT care to mention on here.
but let's see; just gonna say sum random ishh . .

ever felt like you were invisible ?
not necessarily invisible, but not quite noticed by the ones who matter at the moment.
let's put it like this; you're a star in the sky.
every star has its own shine, correct ? well, you feel on top of the world [ahaha, technically, being a star, you are on top of the world], && you're just a'twinklin away one night, but then this other star, on the opposite side of the universe or whatev is just a'twinklin away too.
but it's not that that makes you feel like your light doesn't shine as bright; it's the fact that they do it seemingly to shine brighter than you.
you catch my drift ? if not, then too bad; i'm not putting it into literal terms.

well, sum of these stars around my way can go SITDOWNN cuz it's startin to piss me off. you don't need to wave your ass in the air all the time to get ppl to pay attention to you. like seriously ? justLEAVE. && ppl wonder why i like being alone so much . . CUZ PPL ANNOY ME ! that's why whenever i REALLY need to vent, i turn to my blogg or my journal. talking to ppl about the real deal is a last resort bc . . like i said, ppl annoy me [a lot].

moving on . .
i don't think i get as much sleep as i really need.
on normal week days, i go to sleep around 12, maybe later, && i gotta get up at at least 6.
now that is HORRBILE.
sadly, my body has become quite used to it, but it is slowly catching up to me.
i felt like i haven't had a full night's sleep in weeks, but yet i keep going.
one day, i'm just going to fall out, i think.
i could make it to bed earlier but it feels as tho i have just lost ALL self discipline; i wait until like 8 or 9 to start my HW, which usually takes hours, because I HAVE NO SELF DISCIPLINE. then, when i have no homework or finish early, i stay up, usually on the PC doing whatever, so i still only get the minimum amount of hours i could get for sleep.
&& these GODDERN headaches ! whyy ? whyy do i always get a headache ? in fact, i have one now !

ahhh, i'm hungry but it's too late to eat forreal.
plus i think im gonna go to sleep before i lose my sanity.

thxx for reading.
(:

0 opinions were stated.: