lyricalexpressions.

* -1ne - now the skies could fall, not even if my boss should call._ the world, it seems so very small . . . cause nothing even matters . . . at all . . . _ you're part of my identity. i sometimes have the tendency . . . to look at you religiously, babe. cause nothing even matters . . to me.

* - 2wo - i think about the day i met . . . the perfect stranger: i think about us._ i think about the day i got wrapped . . . around your finger: i think about us._the sun was shinning on you . . . the lord was smiling on me . . . and love was calling us: i had my mind made up._i can't stop loving you . . . i can't help myself. and i can't get over you. no matter what i tell myself.

About me

thewayYOUmakemefeel*special.

12.14.2009

the style of your hair,
shape of your eyes and your nose.
the way you stare-
as if you see right through to my soul.
it's your left hand
and the way . . that it's not quite as big as your right.
the way you stand -
in the mirror -
before we go out at night.

our quiet time,
your beautiful mind . . .


everybody's telling me to wait for you to call back.
but i don't ever want another girl to come and get that.
my train of thought is gone and now you're running on the same track.
and now you're leaving me to have to find out where you've been at.

can you tell me where did he go ? . . .

they're all part of the list
of things that i miss,
things like your funny little laugh
or the way you smile -
or the way we kiss.
what i notice is this:
i come up with
something new every single time
that i sit and reminisce.

i'm a mess right now:
out of order,
i'm torn up,
i'm going down.
won't you hold me together:
i'm pouring out.
i need you,
that's . . .
how i feel.



the way your sweet smell
lingers when you leave the room.
stories you tell -
as we lay -
in bed all afternoon.
i dreamed you now,
every night,
and my mind is where we meet.
and when i'm awake
staring at pictures of you asleep.

touching your face
invading your space . . .

i refuse to believe you do
not think of me like i do you.
if i'm right then show me, come through;

cause i've been needing you lately.

people always asking why it's got me wearing all black.
stress done got the best of me - i really need to fall back.
wish i never said that you and me could never go back.
but i just wasn't thinking - can't you see i didn't mean that ?

can you tell where did he go ?

and you live in my memories
forever more,
i swear.

*partofthelist;ne-yo and *wheredidhego;kerihilson.

0 opinions were stated.: