lyricalexpressions.

* -1ne - now the skies could fall, not even if my boss should call._ the world, it seems so very small . . . cause nothing even matters . . . at all . . . _ you're part of my identity. i sometimes have the tendency . . . to look at you religiously, babe. cause nothing even matters . . to me.

* - 2wo - i think about the day i met . . . the perfect stranger: i think about us._ i think about the day i got wrapped . . . around your finger: i think about us._the sun was shinning on you . . . the lord was smiling on me . . . and love was calling us: i had my mind made up._i can't stop loving you . . . i can't help myself. and i can't get over you. no matter what i tell myself.

About me

i'mjustsayin.

4.06.2010

now i KNOW,
that i'm not the only one that has a few friends that only seem to trend what YOU take interest in.
it really bugs me, yet i keep my mouth closed because it's not even worth it.
"must you watch what i watch, wear what i wear, buy the shit I PROCLAIM that i am going to buy. shit's really annoying. it'd be a lot easier to just find your own ish, you know ?"

i'mJUSTsayin ! . . .

what else . . .
oh ! i know ! . . .

i have some FAKE ASS FRIENDS too, and them some who just have some really bad traits.
i mean, who wants to be around somebody that:
  • only thinks about themselves 24/7 365/52
  • can't keep their damn mouth closed
  • ALWAYS has some ignorant shit to say about the most minimal thing in the damn world
  • puts you down sublimally just to make their sorry selves feel good about themselves
  • never appreciates a single thing you do for them
i could go on. but i don't feel like it. but i mean, some of these people i have dropped, because really ? if you're gonna treat me like shit, then i will do you the same, and drop your ass down the toilet, just as shit should be put. but others, well you need to get yourselves together. you may walk around thinking you're queen/king bitch right now, but then you will slowly start to realize that nobody wants to be around somebody longterm who is constantly pushing off egotistical, negative vibes.

i mean,
i'mJUSTsayin ! . . .

2 opinions were stated.:

iirockyoursocks28 said...

Dang doe. lOl.
ii hope im not on this list of friends.

Anonymous said...

F.u.c.k Blog......