lyricalexpressions.

* -1ne - now the skies could fall, not even if my boss should call._ the world, it seems so very small . . . cause nothing even matters . . . at all . . . _ you're part of my identity. i sometimes have the tendency . . . to look at you religiously, babe. cause nothing even matters . . to me.

* - 2wo - i think about the day i met . . . the perfect stranger: i think about us._ i think about the day i got wrapped . . . around your finger: i think about us._the sun was shinning on you . . . the lord was smiling on me . . . and love was calling us: i had my mind made up._i can't stop loving you . . . i can't help myself. and i can't get over you. no matter what i tell myself.

About me

fear.

2.03.2010

i've got so much fear in my heart
because i'm scared of rejection.

us together is something that i want more than anything . . .
but i fear:

that it will crash and burn,
and i will slowly learn,
that things like this never work.


i have fear in my heart
because i'm afraid of what i see.

the glare of the screen contrasts with that of my skin;
the texture of my hands to the pad of your ipod
the look of my face to the limit of my avatar.
so, i have fear:

of the way we will greet
when we finally meet
and notice the differences.


i have fear in my heart
because this love is too great for me to handle.

my chest pains from the stress
of this love-filled mess,
and it makes me fear:

the way i will react to you then,
and if i will defend
your actions.

crying oceans of saltwater . . .
i show my fear -
but fear is blind:

to the glare of your screen,
and the pad of your ipod,
and what you are limited to of my avatar.

only when our faces near
will my fear
be both acknowledged,
and released.

0 opinions were stated.: