lyricalexpressions.

* -1ne - now the skies could fall, not even if my boss should call._ the world, it seems so very small . . . cause nothing even matters . . . at all . . . _ you're part of my identity. i sometimes have the tendency . . . to look at you religiously, babe. cause nothing even matters . . to me.

* - 2wo - i think about the day i met . . . the perfect stranger: i think about us._ i think about the day i got wrapped . . . around your finger: i think about us._the sun was shinning on you . . . the lord was smiling on me . . . and love was calling us: i had my mind made up._i can't stop loving you . . . i can't help myself. and i can't get over you. no matter what i tell myself.

About me

therealword: DC.

1.06.2010



So this season !
It may not be the most interesting that i've seen of the real world, but hopefully it has something good enough in it to talk about with friends the next day.

So the second episode comes on tonight, but the first ?
umm . . . let's just say i was like whoah.

TY.
why why WHY do you insist on feeding your opinions to others, in a way so nasty that it causes conflict on the FIRST episode ?! mann, you need to chill. but something that i think of when i think of ty is the fact that he looks like . . . identical to one of my best friends. lmfao.

the other people weren't enough for me to feel the need to write about.
catch it on MTV and drop a comment or something.

0 opinions were stated.: